Lethal dose of "freakin' cute" about to descend upon your eyes.
Sadie recently publisher her first book.
I want all of you green freak, tree-huggers to know that she did
it on recycled paper too.
It begins..
"Once upon a time, there lived a stegosaurus.."
"and a Long neck.."
"and a viscious pterydactyl.."
"and a mean T-Rex.."
"and a Shark."
The End
By Sadie Ashby
Illustrated by Sadie Ashby
Love her.
She needs a literary agent.
She also needs a scholarship to college.
I mean, for real.
Who gets all 4's in Kindergarten?
SADIE GRACE ASHBY, that's who!
(I'm kidding, you dumbs who thought I was serious!)
And, because it is my blog and I will brag if I want to..
I give you Luke's report card.
I have genius kids.
Well, until they go to high school...
and let's be real... College is a different story
(Love you Mads!)
Sadie is all about being organized.
I am afraid to say that she has picked up on
her mother's obsessive list making.
Night movie
Eat Dinner
Chores
Relax with Family
Bake Bread with Mom
Laundry
Vaccuum
(Saturday)
And then there was the day we went to
the South Towne Expo Center to
keep my kids entertained through this dumb season called winter.
It was fun..
for them.
Sadie getting herself all tatted up.
Luke and Sadie with a parrot.
Sadie getting her princess hair done.
Sadie holding a sneaky snake (not scared in the slightest..)
"Luke, I am your father!"
Sadie getting more tats.
They also rode a mechanical bull,
climbed a rock wall,
rode several small rides,
went down numerous slides,
played laser tag (see Sadie packing heat below..).
Good times...
Sadie and her best pal Sophie.
Below, you will see Sophie in bed with both children and
also Sadie making her magic potion,
which is a fun little game her and Luke like,
but I dislike,
because now I have no baking powder, sprinkles or oregano.
The things I sacrifice to survive winter.

I love my view of the temple outside my bedroom window.
Yes, I am an idiot.
I could not figure out how to take a good picture at night.
![]() |
| Sweet Sadie Grace.. |
We also had a movie night with some friends.
They enjoyed "Hotel Transylvania" with some popcorn and treats.
I have mixed feelings about this movie...
It was cute, but Lukifer has adopted a saying he got from this movie..
and it is very sassy...
For example...
Tanner told him to get in his car seat and he replied..
"Tanner! You don't have to tell me, blah,blah, blah!"
(you must say the blah blah blah like a vampire..)
It is so sassy and naughty but also very funny and it makes me laugh every time.
He is going to be a juvenile delinquent, I am quite sure.
But for now... ALL 4'S AND E'S BABY!!
I will enjoy it while I can, because I pretty sure he may end up in jail
or on Judge Judy as they defendant.


















1 comment:
So cute! I love it all!!
Post a Comment