Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sadie's Princess Tea Party



I believe we had a successful Princess Tea Party
And by Tea Party, I mean nothing political.
Nor was there any tea served. Hmm.. weird.

However, there was Princesses galore.
Also included in our lavish gala was...
Crowns, glitter, fingernail polish and aqua net..
cupcakes, finger sandwiches, cocoa & warm cider...
presents, smiles, balloons & banners...

I am telling you
Sadie Grace had a great time.
Which made my 20 hours of work 
totally worth it!

The only improvement would have been
if my men folk would have been around.
I wanted them dressed up in their suits with a towel across
their arm, just like Jeeves or Carson (love him).
I wanted Todd to escort the Princesses to the 
"drawing room" or the "library".
I wanted Tanner to serve the Princesses their
"crumpets" and "tea" just like a footman would on Downton.
I wanted Luke to fetch their coats and umbrellas
upon the Princesses taking their leave.

But, alas.
They were otherwise occupied.
With, of all things.. ward basketball.
I mean, for real.

We managed to survive without our hired help.
It feel upon me and my other trusty house maids-
(Maddie, Jada, Wendy, Brooke and Alicia)
to serve a respectable tea.

And, I believe we were successful.
Who needs those men folk anyway!!


1 comment:

jaytee'sbtw said...

THanks for the invite!!! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews