Sunday, March 17, 2013

My baby is SIX!!

Too many pictures, I know.
But, she's my baby!!
I wanted to chronicle her last year with a few hundred pics.
(It is MY blog..look away if I offend)

One year ago.. A small family party... 

Our Sadie LOVES her sister!

We hiked to the top of Grandeur Peak this last year.
I couldn't believe she made it clear to the top!
On her own legs!
Sadie is an awesome HIKER!

At the top of Grandeur Peak


Sadie Grace loves Girls Days!


These 2 kids are so crazy.
Sadie loves making Luke do tea parties with her.
And anything involving silly strings will bring out absolute GLEE.


My girl decided to cut her hair this last year and send
the remnants to Locks of Love.
I was so proud of her.
She wasn't fazed in the least!


We had a lot of fun this summer.
Fun meaning..
Snowies,
Shooting guns,
Swimming,
Vacationing,
Lagoon,
Going to the Beach,
Going to Grandma Farms..









If there is one thing Sadie loves it is animals.
Any animal.
Any little creeping crawling thing.
And she has a way with them.
Every animal loves her and trusts her.

And licks her... on the mouth...
 




Sadie Grace loves her friends and Kasey is one of her besties right now!

Started piano and voice lessons this summer.
She is doing great.
Hates practicing, but loves playing. 


Another hike..



 More animal photos..







She also loves to give big tight squeezes with smashing face kisses 
that last about 10 minutes and
are very, very painful..


She is also an adrenaline junkie.
Isn't scared of anything.
She gets mad when she can't go on rides because she is too small.
She also loves scary movies. She laughs in the face of danger!






We don't play nearly enough games for this girl's liking.
She loves games, of any sort.




This is my girl on her first day of school.
She enjoys school so much and is doing awesome.




Things she is hot stuff because she gets to ride the bus with the big kids.

She also started tumbling and a hip-hop class the last few months.
She LOVES those classes.







Her favorite past time recently is stealing my phone and taking pictures.
And texting.
Above is a recent photo of Sophie.
Below is a recent text to Maddie.. So cute.

(Translation: Isn't Sophie Cute? And so fuzzy. She is also putting her head on the pillow.
That is a blurry picture Maddie.)


For her birthday this year she wanted Taylor Swift concert tickets.
I decided she was maybe too young for that, 
as well as the tickets were crazy expensive by the time I got around to buying them.

So her next choice was painting her room and getting new bedding.
So, we let her pick out her paint ("Barney purple" is what Todd calls it)
And her bedding (I think it is cute!)
And Todd spend a couple of his days off getting it all done up for her.



It is so sassy and colorful and full of little-girl-life.
It is sooo Sadie Grace.


Ms. Sadie Grace,
I love you so much.
I felt your spirit calling me from Heaven..
So anxious to come down to our family.
Your sweet little soul has completed our family.
You are sensitive and kind.
You are helpful and soo funny.
You are smart and adventurous.
You try to do what is right and you readily say you are sorry when needed.
You are such a good friend and love to laugh.
You love me and the rest of your family and you show it.
You are just the sweetest little monkey ever and I hope this
year will be just as fun as the last year.



p.s. please stop growing up.

The following pictures were from her Princess Tea Party held a week ago.









3 comments:

Sara said...

Happy birthday sadie grace, you sweet little thing! We love you!!!

cindy said...

NOOOOOOOO! She can't be six! I miss those little munchkins...and you big munchkins, too!! Please hug her for me!!!!!

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

If your baby is six, then my baby is almost six. They are growing up way too fast. <>

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews