Saturday, March 23, 2013

More of March.





More of Sadie's "Birthday Month"
On her birthday, we made individual pizzas (her favorite!)
and partook in some Key Lime Cheesecake (that I made! So Martha!).
She also got letters (and a nice text-thanks Ms Maggoo) from all her family.
We also watched her birth video-perfect accompaniment with dinner!!
Love ya, Ms. Sadie Grace.


 REALLY UTAH? REALLY?
SECOND DAY OF SPRING?
I AM OVER YOU!!
(as I am sitting here posting,
we have our 3rd Spring storm raging
outside.. 4 inches on the ground..
Is it possible to kill snow? Maybe
Jack Frost? I have seen Rise of the
Guardians, he exists! I am off to kill
Jack Frost..)


MARCH.. YOU ARE NOW INVITED TO LEAVE. I HAVE HAD MY FILL OF YOU AND  YOUR SASSY WAYS. YOUR BUSY WAYS. YOUR WET AND SNOWY AND COLD WAYS.
YOU  NEED TO TAKE 11 MONTHS AND THINK ABOUT HOW YOU SHOULD BEHAVE.
THAT'S ALL.

APRIL.. I AM READY FOR YOU AND I HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM MARCH WHAT NOT TO DO. I WOULD HATE TO SEND YOU TO AN 11 MONTH TIMEOUT.
(Luke has also had an 11 month timeout, and he means to tell you, it is not fun!)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews