Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 4 and 5: Shopping at the Swap Meet, Golfing & Bellows Beach


Add caption



 It's not necessarily my thing, but some of my sisters-in-law 
wanted to go to the Swap Meet at Aloha Stadium.
I went along to get along as well as I needed to get
some trinkets for my kids.

Again, with the Medical Degree.
Some lady had a diabetic attack at the Swap Meet.
Todd swooped in to assist while the ambulance was on the way.
All that was missing was his cape and big S on his chest.


Bellows Beach. 
We went on the weekend so we could make sure to hit this one.
It is only open to the public on Saturdays and Sundays when
the military does not use it.  
It is a wonderful beach.


Pure Heaven I tell you. 





I took pictures of this for Sadie. This tiny little kitty was saved by a local and I knew Sadie would be enthralled with this little creature. It was so young, it could barely walk.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I am just now looking at all your Hawaii posts! LOVE! I wish that I had been there with you. aaaahhhh, the memories. And Giovanni's will always hold a special place.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews