Sunday, April 19, 2009

THE HERRIMAN COUGAR CLUB

Steph and Stacy
Steph, Kristie, Kim, Kerry & Wendy

Thats right, we are COUGARS baby!  This was another fun girls night out where we did things only 12-14 year olds should be doing, like screaming at a movie screen everytime Zac Efron appeared.  (That young man is smokin' hot!!)  Seriously, I love my girl friends and love the fact that they love Zac as much as I do. I can honestly say I bought HSM 3 for myself, tried to put it off like I was buying it for the kids, but really, I have a little thing for a boy in skinny jeans.  Not really, I hate skinny jeans on boys, I just really love Zac.  By the way, I want to start a petition to have Zac be the new "Edward".. could there be a better vampire?  Bella would not have lasted thru the first book if Edward looked like Zac..


1 comment:

Becky said...

I agree...Zac should be the new Edward :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews