Sunday, April 19, 2009

MY BABY IS A LUCKY GIRL

I love this picture because it shows my kids relationship with their dad perfectly. Luke and Sadie are so lucky because Todd watches them while I work a few hours a week at therapy.  It is very hard for me to take time to play which is so awful, but 2 days a week, they get the best playmate in the world.  I know the reason my kids can count to 10 is not because I read to them everyday, but because their Dad plays endless hours of hide and seek.  I also know that the reason they don't need a play house or swing or slide is because their daddy lets them wrestle and chase him until he is exhausted.  The minute Sadie sees her Daddy she says "chase you" , which is a fun game which they run around and mess up every room in the house as Todd tries to get them.  Another favorite is playing bouncy ball in the house.. nothing broken yet (that I know of).  Thanks Todd for being such a fun dad and for being so loving and supportive of me.  I am glad we share the load and that you are such a great partner.  Love you. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews