Halloween 2008- This is classic and one of my favorite picture ever!! My friend and co-worker Wendy is the second wife from the left. She is one funny chick!
Luck would have it that I didn't have to work on Halloween, otherwise, I too would have looked like a Walmart worker. From left, David Oakley, Wendy Anderson, Nate Felt, and Jenny Tatahara. Seriously, we laugh all day long!! They are all freaks.
This crazy is one of the PT's on our team, Jeremy. He looks a bit "special needs", but he is not. He was just vacuuming a cabinent and decided he needed extra protection for his melon.
Really I could not be more fortunate to have the job I do. It is great to go to work and feel like you are among friends and just have fun. I love that I get to make a positive impact on people's lives. I think the real reason I love it is because I only spend a 10-15 hours a week there... if I was around these wierdos for any longer, I may not be so complementary.
1 comment:
You give those YFZ Ranch ladies a run for their money! Love the hair!!!
Post a Comment