Monday, April 20, 2009

MY NEWEST OBSESSION (BESIDES ZAC)

Recently I discovered FROGURT, a fun little place to grab some really awesome frozen yogurt and hang with the girlies or your children.  My girlies love it (see happy faces above) and my chillen love it (see little faces below).  My very favorite is the no fat, no sugar vanilla with assorted fresh berries.  I really don't feel one bit guilty that I have eaten there 3 times in a week (the third time was after me and maddie had run 4 miles.. a bit odd to run and then go out for dessert, but hey, that is the way we roll...).  If you haven't tried it yet, you must!!  It is located in Draper, by Kohls and Great Harvest Bread.. Super fun and yummy!!

1 comment:

Jenell said...

I love this picture of Maddie...she is seriously excited! Why must you tease the country folk with tales of delicious treats, which we would have to travel hours to enjoy?! (And when I say we, I mean ME)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews