Friday, April 24, 2009

ANOTHER GIRLS NIGHT--"Dixie Chicks"


As I was getting ready for my college girls reunion night out, my husband was like.. "um... isn't this like your 5th girls night out in the last week?" I replied, "um.. yes, I believe it is. Why don't you make some friends??" (SNAP!) I love all my girls! These girls were such a fun part of my life at Dixie. So good to see them and catch up. I can't believe it's been 18 years since we've seen each other. I had a great time and I hope to continue to make more girlfriends so I can continue to plan and attend more girls nights out. (or would it be girls nights outs?? hmm..don't know, don't care)


**By the way, honey, I have another one coming up on Tuesday--going to Wicked with Maddie!! Thanks for being willing to financially support me in my fabulous life of rendevous (or is it rendevii?? don't know, don't care!!)**

2 comments:

Sara said...

you and i need a girls night out! i wish that i was going to wicked with you and maddie.

stacy said...

Amen sister.. we need a girls night bad.. We should plan one. would your baby boys let you go out. lets get it on the calender!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews