Sunday, August 2, 2009

BICYCLE BUILT FOR 6-CALIFORNIA VACATION CONTINUED...

Luke and Sadie with the best seats in the house

Getting ready to go

In front of the Corondo Yacht Club
What an awesome activity this was. I am not sure if the Egans and Goudies had as much fun as our family did. There was alot of complaining coming from their bicycles!! Our family loved it so much. Great way to see the island and really fun to be all together. It is a bit dicey on some of the roads, but we were careful!!


2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I am so happy your family got to ride one of these bicycles! I have been looking at these for a long time! I want one. I tried to convince Geoff we could pay for it by renting it out for rides at UBIC.

stacy said...

I think that is such a fun idea!! We had a great time on it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews