Thanks to my sissy, Sara, I recently purchased a new camera. Recently, as in a couple of hours ago. It is way to much camera for me, but I am bound and determined to learn the ropes of photography (do they make a "Photography for Idiots"?). I just wanted to post a few of the pictures I took in MINIMAL LIGHT with absolutely no idea what I was doing. I AM SO GIDDY!
Friday, March 12, 2010
New Freakin Awesome Camera
Thanks to my sissy, Sara, I recently purchased a new camera. Recently, as in a couple of hours ago. It is way to much camera for me, but I am bound and determined to learn the ropes of photography (do they make a "Photography for Idiots"?). I just wanted to post a few of the pictures I took in MINIMAL LIGHT with absolutely no idea what I was doing. I AM SO GIDDY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."
President Gordon B. Hinkley
my beautiful children
3 comments:
even though i have a nice camera and shouldn't be, i am still jealous. i hope you and your camera have many happy days together.
Ooooooh Im slightly coveting! Which one did you get?
Great pictures -- should I save my messy drawer so we can get a clearer picture?
Post a Comment