Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thou shalt not covet me


I have always been talented and athletic.
I am a superb dancer, especially graceful genres like ballet and irish folk.
But, as seen in this video, my true gift is my snake.

One night, I did the snake while dining with my family at Pizza Hut.
Unfortunately, I kicked the table on one of my upkicks and our pizza went flying.


My nieces have obviously inherited my fantastic abilities.
I hope they are also blessed with my lady-like qualities, humility and superior intellect also.

2 comments:

Sara said...

i think it is called the "worm" you freaks. i am so glad that this has been recorded for posterity.

Diana said...

What a great laugh I just had. You must take after me Stacy with your super prowess!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews