Saturday, April 24, 2010

100 % ADORABLE

Sadie on the morning of her dance class pictures. 
She has such a dangerously cute face.
I just want to eat her up.

She will be performing to "Good ship Lollipop" in a few weeks.
What would it be like to live your life with this face and level of sweetness?
I don't know, I can not relate.
I just know as her mother, I can not stop myself from kissing her at least 500 times a day.

Love you, sweet Sadie.
You are such a doll and I love being your mommy.

Some of her latest favorites:
Singing "Jesus wants me for a 'Sunbeep'"
Spinning
Dressing herself
Having Maddie put make-up on her
"Girls Party" (invented by Maddie-nails, makeup, coloring in Maddie's bed)
Saying a prayer by herself
Going swimming
Picking Dandelions
Having Daddy play "puppy and kitty" with her
Doing our hair-combing & putting bows in our hair

3 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

Um, yeah. She's pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Sara said...

love her! i want to see her dance to the good ship lollipop!

cindy said...

I hope you don't mind me being a follower of your blog. I love it...it makes me happy to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews