Saturday, April 24, 2010

What is up with the weather??

Every day I get up lately, I can't wait to look out the window to see what sort of a day it may be. Loved that we got a beautiful day today for weeding, spinning kids, riding bikes, picnics. For about 4 minutes today I got to lay by myself on my lawn in absolute peace, enjoying an absolutely glorious spring day... then someone jumped on my head and and some other little person jumped on my gut and my day got even better...

This is GLEE
After the spinning..
Luke MID SPIN
Sadie MID SPIN (look at that grin)

Mother Nature can't seem to make up her mind.  I can't seem to keep my house at a comfortable temperature. Heat is on, then it is 70 degrees outside, then windows get open and then we freeze to death.  It could be fairly annoying, except  I am enjoying the every other day warm weather.  Every other day is fun, especially when in between is a rainy day.

Our last rainy day was fun.  Poor Maddie was sick, so it wasn't much fun for her, but her and Sadie had a girls party in her room, watched movies, colored pictures, listened to the rain and wind.
Maddie is under the blanket.

Love those threatening skies..
Made homemade noodles for chicken noodle soup for Maddie.

Then on to the warm day.  Maddie feeling better.  Sitting outside to get some sun, while studying for a test.  
Luke playing with his shark from the aquarium.
Sophie in all her glory.


Bring on SPRING!! Even if it is rainy, then sunny, then windy, then sunny.  I love it!

2 comments:

Sara said...

isn't it awesome when the sun is out and it isn't windy!?! it looks like you guys have had some fun. miss you!

Yatesfam said...

Love your optimism... Gotta love spring in Utah! Although the rainy/snowy/windy days sure make the sunny days that much more enjoyable. Your family is so cute!! I love all your pictures you take. Looks like you are enjoying your new camera!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews