Friday, April 23, 2010

Why were eels created?





I should be exercising, but I have a headache and I am waiting for my medicine to kick in so I can go tackle Day 19 of Insanity.  Why oh Why do I do this to myself..?

Instead of getting my heart rate up, I decided to post some pictures of our aquarium visit the other day with Steph and her 3 youngest kids.  Love 'em to pieces and we are so glad they called and got us out of our pajamas..

The white eel thing may be the most hideous creature that was ever created.  It almost makes me want to vomit.  Looking at it gets my heart rate up... could I count this as my workout?

It was a fun 45 minutes.. Yes, that is all it took for my children to run through the exhibits.  That equals about $1.50 per minute.  I guess it was worth it.  

I did LOVE the new penguin exhibit-As ugly and creepy as the nasty eel-thingy is, the penguins are just as adorable.  Penguins got all of the cuteness nature has to offer. Penguins and Ducks.  They have all the cute.  Oh, and Sophie.  Penguins, Ducks and Sophie got all the cute.  



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews