Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A few of my favorite things..


You may think it is strange, but these are absolutely necessities in my life right now.  
I am attempting to complete 60 days of the Insanity workout.

They say a picture says a thousand words..

This picture is of my recovery drink (which is only 1/2 gone because I couldn't catch my breath enough to drink it) and of my puke bowl (just in case!).  

3 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

Oh my freaking heck. I need details. Did Sara tell you I pondered buying that awhile back but I didn't know of any real people doing it so I didn't dare. I need to email you.

scrosenhan@gmail.com

Sara said...

shannon, she is a complete freak. can you believe that p90x wasn't enough??? now she is doing insanity.

Diana said...

WHY WHY WHY???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews