Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 2: Animal Kingdom

















Loved loved loved it.  We enjoyed the safari ride and Everest Expedition.  We also went on a dinosaur ride and a river rapids ride.  It was a fun day.
 The safari ride was very cool! I took this picture of the white rhinos and they were probably 10 feet away from Todd.







I loved Simba and his cute wife too.


This was the ride that we loved at Animal Kingdom.  It is called Everest Expedition and we laughed and laughed.  I love when you get on a ride not knowing what it is.  We thought this was going to be like the Matterhorn in Disneyland, but it was WAY funner (funner is to a word!)!





I took this picture in the middle of the ride when it was pitch dark.  I was hoping to get the shadow of the Yeti and Tanner's face, but I couldn't believe I actually did it! In the yellow light at the top right corner is the shadow of the scary yeti who ripped up the track.  Such a fun ride.  I think we rode it 4 or 5 times.


We ended the day with a trip to Outback Steakhouse.  Always a treat for me-not so much Todd.  Every time we go there they mess up his order.  Do you have a restaurant like that?  Anywho.. because of the mix up on Todd's dinner, his was free and we got a free dessert-all's well that end's well, I guess!  We went back home and watched "5th Quarter" on DVD.  It is a fun BOY movie that is a motivational football movie.  Gotta love it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews