Yes. I know.
Luke is a handsome dude.
What a joy to raise him.
Truly a joy.
A ray of sunshine.
From the time he was a small little baby
I would sing to him.
And the song that naturally came out of me was
"You are my sunshine"
I think he could sing it back to me
word for word
by the time he was 18 months or so.
He is full of life
and mischief
and energy
and love
and an extremely sweet spirit.
We waited for him for a very long time
and he was worth the wait.
Every day, every kiss, every hug,
every bit of naughtiness
is a blessing that I cherish
Luke, I love you so much.
I can't believe you are 6 years old.
I can't imagine you have only been here 6 years.
I can't imagine my life before you.
You will always be my sunshine.
I will always love you.
No matter what.
I love you..
Mom
I will always love you.
No matter what.
I love you..
Mom













1 comment:
i love my luke!
Post a Comment