Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 3: Hollywood Studios




Hollywood studios was fun..

Top memories made:
1. Watching Tanner eat his Turkey leg and try not to get all greasy (see his disgust in the 2nd picture when he realizes he is going to get messy)
2. Going on the Aerosmith rollercoaster several times.  Loved the loud music right in my ears and laughed the entire way through the ride.
3. Tower of Terror is always a thrill.  We always have to go on that one lots too.
4. Indiana Jones stunt show was very entertaining.

We ended this night with another "dinner and a movie".  This night we watched the latest X-Men movie, which I was not expecting to enjoy, but again, I DID!  Maybe I am more man than woman! I mean, I actually think I would rather watch a BOY movie than another Twilight movie!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews