Jada, Chantelle, Savannah and Madison
Our cute graduates (except Savannah!!)
They have been besties from the moment they escaped our uterus's
(or is it uteri'i?).
(or is it uteri'i?).
They are so different, but such good friends. I love it.
We had a great time.
I love you all!
You make me laugh.
You make me proud!
You make me have a headache when you are loud!
Us right before we almost died on the Alpine Coaster.
I realize in this picture that I look a bit like a hussy.
And you can see my cleavage.
But, lets focus on what's important...
you can see my CLEAVAGE!
We went to the crater at the Homestead.
It was slightly hot.
We enjoyed our swim except for the
odd sensation of being watched from below
by the creepy scuba divers.
Not right, I tell you.
Ate at the Spin Cafe.
We liked them on Facebook and got free vanilla bean gelato.
Yummy!
This captures the highlight of the trip for me.
We had a bit of time to kill after dinner and before we went to the movie
(Snow White and the Huntsman... soo creepy and good!)
so we-that is me and the teens-went to the High School Rodeo Finals at the fairgrounds.
It was nighttime, but we donned our glasses
(Jada found some of Luke's and Savannah looked smashing in Sadie's)
and rolled down our windows and stalked us some cowboys.
I told the girls I would give $20 to the girls who got a cowboys phone number.
Within 45 seconds, Chantelle was the first to score a number.
A cute little cow wrangler with tight pants and a pink shirt named Chet.
I almost died of embarassment and glee.
We drove slowly thru the horse trailers, pick up trucks and horses
to find us some fresh cowboy meat.
Needless to say, we got a lot of dirty looks.
Could it have been our gangsta look?
I don't know, I just know that those cowboys were not into
any shenanigans from us city folk.
I ended up paying out quite a chunk of change, but it was worth every penny.
I will NEVER be able to top this night with my "shawties"
trying to find themselves a "boo" that rides bulls.
**Which they did, by the way.
Shad and AJ and 3 others who they got numbers from are bullriders and are quite cute.
The girls loved how they said "Yes, Ma'am" to everything and also they called them "ladies"**
The next day Jodi and I went on a short run.
Glorious!!
It was actually part of my Ragnar leg that I will be running on Saturday.
Glorious!!
We ate breakfast late and then went shopping.
After some shopping we went to the Olympic Park training place thingy.
We watched some professionals and some not-so professionals do their thing.
It was awesome.
Look how HIGH!! Holy crap!!
And then we went to a late lunch.
We had a very cute waiter (Wes) who worked with another very cute waiter (Alex).
We were admiring the young men and Grandma said she would give the girls $50 to ask them for their numbers. There was lots of laughing and joking and then we said to Jeanne "You should ask him for his number!!" More laughter and joking. Then the scheme was hatched. Cute innocent Jada left for the bathroom-but wait!! Not really! She actually went to our waiter (Wes) and asked him to help play a joke on Grandma Jeanne. Wes got Alex to come over to our table and hit on Jeanne. It was priceless and caught on camera. Jeanne was so embarrassed she started crying. We laughed some more.
PLEASE ENJOY GRANDMA JEANNE'S DISCOMFORT.
What a fun time we had!
Love you all!





2 comments:
looks like some crazy fun! i love your hair by the way.
What a FUN trip! I don't know any of the people you blogged about, but I laughed at the stories as if I did!
Post a Comment