They make me laugh.
I have a great family--I adore each member.
I have a great job--I work with the silliest of people, but they make my 2 shifts a week a TON of fun.
I have a blessed and busy life.
Just wanted to remember these few blessed moments that made me laugh.
This is what my Cat Lady friend gave to me
as an anniversary gift.
She maxi padded my car.
I think I had 50 super plus pads adhered quite firmly,
as well as tampons hanging from my rack.
I had to pick Tanner up from football with this monstrosity.
He loves his momma!
So the next picture is of CAT LADY
I am doing surgery on her ear.
I did this, free of charge.
And what did I get in return?
A Menses Edition Land Rover, that's what...
Maddie sent me this one day when she was babysitting the kids.
Love that woman!
Went out for a family night out.
Super fun.
Boys side...
Girls side...
Went to IKEA with Maddie to get dorm room supplies.
Overwhelming on so many levels..
This is a picture of Donny Osmond.
We walked right passed him but it took me
this long to remember to pull out my phone and take a picture.
He is the one in the red jacket.
Sunday dinner with 4 generations of Ashby's
Summiting Grandeur Peak with Sadie and Zany
The next three pictures are of The Stupids I work with.
This is what happens when they discover my phone sitting in their work area.
Who am I kidding..? They probably went thru my purse to find it.
Such morons...
One of my favorites..
Sadie with her new short haircut, her Ipad and her pink hat.
Getting ready to get her some target practice on.
I am glad we went shooting when we did since our
entire state is about to go up in flames and I will never
feel right about going target shooting again in nature.
Also.. a favorite.
Me and Sadie on our date to BRAVE.
Love her little red Keds.
Poor Sophie is all I have to say.
Luke's last day of Kindergarten.
Breaking my heart...
Sadie with one of Grandma Farm's new billie goats.
Cuteness that HURTS!
In the chicken coop...
Laying in the grass, soaking up the sun..
I did 17 Hail Mary's to keep her safe from my crazy brother.
It worked!!
Maddie, Sam and Jake at the Roosevelt pool.
Those boys are pure yumminess.
And speaking of yumminess..
This is Cole and Tanner trying their best to look like
spiritual gangsters.
They are at EFY right now getting their testimony on.
See... I told you.
Love to have little Mia come stay with us.
Love to spend a few hours at Jungle Jims with my little ones.
They had fun -- and so did I.
No sunburns, no lines.
I sat and made lists and organized for the next few crazy weeks of my life.
Hope all of my loved ones who actually follow/read my blog
know that I love you..
You make me happy..
THANKS!
Let's make lots more memories together!















2 comments:
memories...so good. worth every effort! love ya!
I am back... And, of course, had to catch up on your blog! It seems when I 'fall off' the perverbial blogging wagon, I feel too guilty even reading other blogs :). So glad I checked in on the Ashby family...love and miss you all! Thanks for sharing your fun pictures of my kids, too!
Post a Comment