Miss Sadie Grace and I decided on a Girl's Day after school on Wednesday.
We painted nails.
We went and had breakfast for lunch at Village Inn and then took advantage of
FREE PIE WEDNESDAY'S.
Sadie ate most of both pieces.
She was in heaven.
Then we went and signed her up for Tumbling and Dance class.
She was sooo excited.
Early birthday present
Do not even say that I don't need it.
But of course, I do.
It is like the air that I breath.
Not the ugly inversion air.
It is like the air that has been finely
humidified and is fresh, like mountain air..
Like in Switzerland, at the top of a mountain.
This purse is my air.
My crisp, clean mountain air.
The blue interior just gives me a little thrill, every time it peeks out at me.
HEAVEN!
Another Sadie + Sophie + Fedora picture.
Can never get enough.

1 comment:
of course you need that purse...i need that purse!
Post a Comment