Me on Christmas Eve...
So lovely and spry.
Just like St. Nick.
Before Christmas, Todd went through all of our boxes of toys with Luke and Sadie.
He made them decide what they would give away, and what they would keep.
I am not exaggerating when I say that 90% if their toys are gone.
I almost had a heart attack.
The picture below of Luke shooting the basketball is our playroom.
Do you see a toy?
No you don't.
I tried to get them to keep some.
I tried to get Todd to see that there was wisdom in keeping
toys that my kids NEVER play with.
I was over-ruled.
My kids now have a toy room which has no toys.
Legos, yes.
Toys, no.
Ohh.. the easy bake oven.
Loved it.
LOVED it.
For just a minute.
The second minute, I hated it.
HATED it.
Our muffin/cupcake pan got lodged in the oven part.
Do not ask me how.
It literally disappeared into the heating element.
Some things never change...
I thought in the 38 years since I had one,
they could have improved more than just the outside color of the oven.
We took it back.
Stupid oven.
Sadie and I on our sledding date.
Such a fun 90 minutes.
Love this girl!
Tanner and Maddie
on their snowboarding date.
Sledding behind the Ranger at Grandma's house.
Pretty much the coldest thing ever.
Despite almost dying of frigidity,
I laughed and laughed at the grandkids as they fell off
into freezing snow..
Not a happy girl after faceplanting into the frozen ground.
Tried my hand at home-made donuts.
I was on my period and I needed something.. BAD!
It must have been a legit craving because I made
home-made donuts, YO!
Luke got to go to the church
and learn how to fly his helicopter.
Must admit, pretty awesome little toy.
Now he flies it around the house
terrorizing anyone he can.
Thanks alot, Uncle Brad!
More random Christmas pictures.
Tanner got a LoveSac so he has somewhere
to waste his precious teenager time.
Todd got me a bedazzled phone case.
Totally works with my Uppity persona.
Me and Paris Hilton are besties..

I don't know why I am Asian.
I love my little ear warmer Todd gave me.
Cute Tanner and Sadie.
Max and Sophie getting in on all the Christmas love.
Had a great Christmas!










No comments:
Post a Comment