We had a great weekend with our college girl.
Colored eggs.
Hunted candy.
Found baskets (Maddie is always the last to find hers!). I think 75% of the time she ends up crying. Not this year though! She finally found her basket in the washing machine. Silly Rabbit.
We ate and we partied.
Such a good time.
Maddie received a purse from the Easter bunny-
(that bunny is one smart fella-knows what us girls want).
It looks like mustard, but that is just because of the filter.
It is really a bright and happy spring color.
And that is my bright and happy daughter.
Tanner received food from the Easter bunny (chips, bacon jerky, candy).
Like I said-that bunny is no fool!.
Luke and Sadie received an extraordinary amount of goodies in their baskets.
I sort of felt like the Easter Bunny must have been distracted while assembling them.
I feel like, possibly, he got confused and thought it was Christmas.
The amount of "things" overflowed and didn't even fit in the baskets.
Sometimes that Easter Bunny needs to slow it down and think a little bit.
But I am sure he has been busy with
LOVE MY PEEPS!
2 comments:
I love your peeps too!
Such a cute family! Love Maddies new purse. I just might be hiring you to find me a new purse. I cant manage to find any cute and you find one a week :)
Post a Comment