My princess loves the Walking Dead app.
I don't know when or how she got the app.
But she did.
I love Zombie Sophie,
but Zombie Barbie is also very awesome.
Poor, poor Sophie.
Imagine if your Grandma, who was
in a wheelchair and had rotten teeth and
a constant case of gas,
was posed and propped all the time.
I am pretty sure she hates her life.
Except for when this happens.
Sadie with my Iphone again.
At least she didn't Zombify me.
Sadie "cooking"
That was one strong smelling cake she made.
Cumin, parsley, mushrooms, poppyseeds, Marjoram (what is that even for?),
Tarragon, salt, pepper, chicken, and red peppers.
I was busy making pizza.
I am so Martha, that I now have
a homemade pizza night, once a week!
I am slowly figuring out the best recipe for my crust and the best
techniques to get the crust thin and crunchy.
This week we had a BBQ chicken veggie pizza and a Pepperoni/Bacon pizza.
Both were awesome,
because, lets face it..
I am awesome.
And so is Sadie's soup.







2 comments:
oooh. let me know when you have figured out the best thin crust!!
Oh, do tell! This family needs a little more Martha, and a little less 'brinner' (breakfast and dinner)! Love the Sophie as a 'wheelchair-bound granny with a severe case of halitosis and gas' analogy!
Post a Comment