I love finding these writings all over my house.
And by all over, I really mean ALL OVER.




The kids like to play store. They get money from their piggy bank and sell each other items. Sadie usually gets taken advantage of by my little Lamanite Luke. It is okay though. They have fun. They don't fight for maybe 16 minutes. It is literally 16 minutes of heaven in my home. It usually comes around every 1000 years.
We also had fun for about 5 minutes hours with an indoor fort. I spent hours constructing it and they played happily for many seconds. So fun.
Gotta love being stuck inside while the Spring weather rages outside. Hello 14 inches of rain. Hello housebound kids (AGAIN). Hello running 4.5 miles this morning and feeling (and looking) like I fell in the lake by the time I was done. Gotta love Springtime in Zion!



No comments:
Post a Comment