Friday, April 26, 2013

There is Beauty all around...


...When there's spring in UTAH!

It is about time, Mother Nature.
We have enjoyed the pleasant weather today.
Of course, Todd has started yet another yard project,
and there has been much football and basketball playing outside.
Lovin' having the trampoline set back up.
Love watching Sadie do her "Tricks".

I am a bit upset thought.
I will be leaving for OAHU in 5 days, and I am upset that I will be leaving SPRING.
I don't want to be jealous of Utah weather when I am in OAHU.
Is that possible?
For me.. yes...

I am praying for blue skies and sunny, warm weather..
UNTIL..
Wednesday, May 1st.
Then my prayers will be that winter will return for just a week.
So I can gloat as I float.

It is Utah. Stranger things have happened! (crickets, seagulls to name a few..)










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews