This is what happens when mom spent all her money at Walmart.
"Sadie dear, mommy only has 50 cents.. share with your brother honey.. Luke can you slide a bit more forward.. Yes, that is it, push your knees into the hard metal... now Sadie, squat down and hold on to your brothers hat..Don't move or you might fall out during the ride.. I know people are staring, they just think we are smart for getting a 2 for 1 ride. Luke, are your sisters knees affecting your kidney funtion? Sadie how are your ankles..Are you comfortable.. Oh, that's good, mommy's not either..."
3 comments:
That is such a funny story...mainly because I relate!
So funny Stacy. You are still a nicer Mom than I am. I never let my kids go to the "fun part" at Walmart.
maybe you could have saved your 50 cents and told them that the ride was to sit in it or see how many people you could fit in it. you cheapskate :)
Post a Comment