Could he be cuter?? This is the lovely contraption that the plastic surgeon suggested we make for Luke's scar. He has had a bunch of scar tissue forming inside his mouth/chin area that is deforming his cute little smile. Todd even helped me sew it.. he is crafty as well as HOT! The explanation for the socks on the paws? Luke likes to pick his lips at night ( he is bound and determined to mar his perfect face ) so it was either socks or duct tape ( we have tried the tape.. not so good trying to get it off ). This child is going to need serious therapy....
4 comments:
Poor, little Luke! I am guessing that contraption is super fun trying to keep on him! Tell that little "Wednesday's Child", we love him!
Do they even have "Wednesday's Child" anymore???? Boy...that really shows our age!! So funny!!!!
I'm hoping you can share how that covering will help with the stitches??? My little Ziff had stitches (over 40) on his perfect face at the beginning of February, (details are on my blog)and I'm wondering if it would be beneficial if I came up with something similar???
I would love any information you could give me :)
Thanks a bunch!! :)
What's next at your house?
poor guy! i think he needs a ride in the tractor. maybe you ought to throw your kids in the car and get out here.
Post a Comment