Monday, March 30, 2009

SADIE GRACE IS TWO!

ATVing at the park on Sadie's Birthday

It was such a perfect day!! March 18th was the most glorious day for a park day.  Luke and Sadie were so excited to be outside and not be bundled up.  I just could not get over how wonderful the sun felt!! Now as I sit here on March 30th, there is freakin 4 inches of snow outside and it feels like it is the middle of winter.. What the FREAK?  I get so bugged when my kids say FREAK, but seriously WHAT the FREAK?  


My two little cheesies.. They had fun racing down the slide together.  

Sadie loves to climb and run and dance and jump (try to jump) and spin and swing and anything else that she can use her little skinny body.  She is one determined kid and was going up this climbing wall by herself with NO help from mom..  I love watching her try things and almost always being able to succeed.  She always surprises me.  

Sadie loves her some FARM action.. She received this on her birthday Mar 18


Sadie at her Ashby birthday party on Mar 16th


Sadie, beautiful Lady!! What a blessing you are in my life.  Your little pixie face goes perfectly with your little impish personality.  I have said a hundred times, and I'll say it all of your life, it's a good thing you are so cute, because MAN, are you DRAMA sometimes.  I have never seen a child go from happy and sweet to a demonic, possessed being so quicky (just mention bedtime when she is busy.. or take her pink milk away.. or etc....).  There are days I feel as though my head will explode if you ask for a "dink" or "mcdonos" (drink or Mcdonald) one more time, but I love you so deeply that I accept your craziness, because with your temper tantrums also comes the most special personality.  You are a unique and fun child and I LOVE being your mom.  I hope you always stay the same..loving life and ready for the next adventure..


2 comments:

Sara said...

i love that cute little punkin pie. sadie grace - you are a dream. come and visit auntie sarie.

Jenell said...

Yeah, your finally back!! I can't believe our little Sadie Grace is 2-years-old! We can't wait to see her, oh and everyone else, of course!! For Sadie...beeg X, leetle x, beeg O, leetle o...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews