Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sadie singing at the park

Sadie was singing at the top of her lungs and I only caught a few seconds of it.  She loves to sing Twinkle Twinkle and Jingle Bells.  She also loves Old McDonald.  Every once in awhile she sings a little This is why I'm Hot.  She is very well rounded in all genres.. 

2 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

Right now I'm dying at the Masher story and all the stories that go with it. Are you kidding?? I laughed out loud a few times and then read it to my hubby and laughed out loud again. I'm really sorry about all the drama... but let's be honest... it is such a good story. Luke and Sadie = ADORABLE!!

stacy said...

Thanks sister. We don't go a day without a drama or two (or three), It keeps you young I guess. I love your blog too. I always laugh every time I check it out. Thanks for the chuckles.. I hope everything is going well.. (you are kinda drama too..)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews