The other day at the park, Ms. Sadie made a discovery. It was a very interesting discovery as she made sure to point it out to mom. It was pooh. She was a bit troubled that this pooh was there on this beautiful day in her field. She had been running away from mom when she saw it and it stopped her short. She had to share this discovery.. she called Luke over..
"Yukey, pooh" (Luke, pooh) Luke was equally bothered, yet strangely fascinated by the pooh.
Sadie decided the best thing she could do was add to the pile of pooh. Don't worry I stopped her before she did... Geemaneezz..
However, Luke was a bit too fast for Mom to stop him. He felt that the pooh needed a little pee for company. I think it is just precious, don't you?
2 comments:
What is it about poop and pee that is so fascinating to little kids???
I love the pictures you posted...they completely tell the story!
i love your kids. no pooh will go lonely when they are around!
Post a Comment