Sunday, October 18, 2009

The best way to wake up in the morning











So a couple of mornings ago, I woke up to a most wonderful sound. A sound that I don't hear very much in the morning. A tinkling, merry, just-makes-you-want-to-smile sound. It was the sound of my children laughing. Laughing hysterically, I might add. I quickly robed myself and came down to see what destruction would illicit such glee. Much to my surprise, there was no food being thrown, or couches being destroyed.. only our new computer giving of itself in all of it's glory. Maddie had discovered this fun feature.

I think we will do this for family night for the next 5 months.

1 comment:

Sara said...

i love it! no need to hire a photographer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews