Monday, October 26, 2009

My Punkins with their Pumpkins

Sadie and Luke with their load of pumpkins
Have a bit of cheese with your pumpkin

We didn't lose one of our pumpkins, amazingly.

There is just something about fall that just makes me feel cozy inside. Maybe it's the thought of cooler weather and bundling up, or maybe it's the excitement of visiting Starbucks for a warm apple cider (with carmel and whipped cream, of course). Maybe it's the colors of the trees that I love so much. Maybe it's that I don't have to show myself in a swimsuit anymore. I just love soup weather and crunching leaves and pumpkins (and pumpkin pies and cookies..) and the window open at night. I love munchkins dressed up, on their way to every child's fantasy--free, all-your-mom-will-let-you-eat candy. It is truly the best time of the year for me, and it always seems so short. I just love it so much.

2 comments:

Sara said...

i love fall too, but i must comment. you have never let your kids eat all the candy they want. you hoard it and put it in a cupboard until it goes bad. hehehe, i know you too well. oh by the way, i love your pumpkin wagon and your cute little punkins!

Keely said...

Okay....Sadie little face is so stinkin' cute. I just want to squeeze her adorable little cheeks!

I also LOVE the carmel apple cider from Starbucks too. It's the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews