Thursday, October 29, 2009

Early Fall pictures


Sadie, Mom & Luke at Brighton Lake


This is the way to travel
Maddie and Todd at the Goudie camp spot

Why did Fall only last 2 seconds?  Why am I freezing already?? How am I going to rid my lawn of leaves that are frozen solid to the grass?  Fall just gets shorter and shorter the more I love it.  So much for global warming.. the only burning we are going to get is freezer burn. Yes, I am one of "those"people who don't believe in global warming, or evolution for that matter.  I am feeling very irritable now, maybe I need some chocolate.  Make that "hot chocolate" because I am freezing. 
  

2 comments:

Sara said...

maybe hot chocolate (homemade), warm biscuits and a hot bath...with a good book. and then a massage. and then a nap. then the stinking cold weather would be okay for a day.

stacy said...

massage? ha! i would take 5 minutes of peace and quiet..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews