

I don't care what anyone says, this is THE CUTEST THING EVER!! That Ethiopian-like bloated stomach... those tights that don't fit at the ankle.. the fake ballet slippers!! I almost ate her! Sadie had her first dance class last week. She twirled and strutted around the studio and could not take her eyes off herself in the studio mirror (a bit like her dad... he he). She smiled for a half hour straight (a record for this drama queen). I am enjoying my little girly girl so much. I was never a girly girl and neither was Maddie, so it is fun to get to experience this with Sadie.

2 comments:
oh sadie girl! adorable. i love the outfit. i can't wait to see her perform.
She is so cute! Sometimes she totally reminds me of what Emily looked like when she was little. LOVE IT! And that is so cool that she loves dance so much. Gotta love the belly, that seriously is my favorite thing about kids is their 'milk' bellies ;).
Post a Comment