
Jodi climbing out of the sinkhole. We repelled 65 feet into this beautiful sinkhole filled with crystal-clear water. We floated around for about a half hour and then we could either get hoisted back up or climb this ladder. Probably one of the hardest and scariest things I have done in awhile. Right up there with giving birth...

Climbing the temple ruin at Coba. We kind of weren't supposed to, but we are rebels and had paid good money to be able to climb it. When we arrived there, there was a sign that it was closed for restoration... restoration my hind end... Up me and Jodi went to the top with a bunch of other rebels. I know we are lame. My father in law was very disappointed in our law-breaking antics. As was my husband. Wow, I was more rebellious than my husband for once.

Todd and I in front of the lake and jungle where we did a hike and zipline. We also ate traditional Mayan food and canoed on this lake. Really a fun day.

Our pool at our resort. My family is in playing volleybll.


No comments:
Post a Comment