Friday, February 19, 2010

Fun weight loss ideas

I have discovered (thanks to my little sis) a wonderful, fun way to lose a bit of the ole flab.  It is called "Game On" and I have lost 9 pounds in 7 weeks of playing the game and it has been fun and HEALTHY-no gimmicks, no shots, no starvation- just good old fashioned exercise, drinking water, eating healthy and also changing bad habits and acquiring good habits.  If any of you are interested check out my other blogs relating to our "games"

2nd game (current game) bellybustin.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Sara said...

isn't it the best!?! i was just telling someone else about it earlier today. i am impressed that you have lost 9 pounds! i was going to ask you what your total was. i have lost 8 pounds, 7pounds to go to my pre-jake weight. more than half-way there. yeah! this is really the best way to lose weight and get healthy. thanks for playing with me!!!

Unknown said...

Hey,

I was wondering if you might want to be one of my Real Mommies on my blog? You are so cute and so funny. I would love for you to tell us all about your weight loss game and anything else you want. If you are interested, email me at littletotsbigideas@hotmail.com?

Hope to hear from you.

Tina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews