Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sadie Grace is funny!



Sadie: Mommy! Mommy! My bum is so sword! (translation: my bum is sore!)

Me: Your bum is sore? I am sorry. Maybe you need a bath or somethin'.

Sadie: No, Mom.  I need you to put some of that powdered sugar on my bum.

She is addicted to powdered sugar (talcum powder) and is always saying her bum is sword.
_________________________________________________________________

Sadie: Mom you are so precious to me (as she is stroking my cheek and looking into my eyes)!
_________________________________________________________________



2 comments:

Sara said...

maybe her bum is so sword because her cute crack is always hanging out. love her!

Christie said...

Your kids are so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews