Sunday, February 14, 2010

She was a fast machine...


Here is my fabulous cherry red new kitchen implement that I received from my cute husband.
I couldn't believe he actually got me the color that I have been wanting.
I mean, I really thought he hadn't been listening.
  
I was so surprised, I said, "Oh, honey, did you really get me the red one?"
He got this scared look on his face and said, "I didn't even check the color.. it was the last one.  What color did you want?"
The look of relief that crossed his face when I told him that red was the color for me was priceless.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Sweet! Love it.

Sara said...

yeah! kitchen aide! what heaven! and it is red too.

Zoey said...

awesome, I have a cut pink one. It doesnt match my kitchen but I had to have pink. I got a cute red camera for Vday
Aimie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews