Friday, February 12, 2010

Holy Laws!!


I am old.  My life seems to be over.. I have turned 39 years old and I can't believe it.  I remember as a kid thinking that 22 was so old.  And I also remember when my mom turned 40 and at that time I thought she was soon to be in the rest home because 40 is just freakin old.  I have one more year as a thirty-something and I guess I can either cry and kick and scream (like my children) or I can grow old gracefully.  Hmm... what to do, what to do?  I guess graceful it is, however if I did the kicking and screaming long enough, maybe I could count that as my "old lady" workout for the day.  

I am determined to make the most of my last year of real life ( I am KIDDING).  I am currently working on getting in the best shape of my life and have a wonderful supportive husband and beautiful, smart, healthy kids.  I have a testimony of the gospel that is strengthened each day by good people around me and by the grace of the spirit as I try to do what is right.  I am blessed with extended family that are generous with their love and time.  I have a really fun job that is also rewarding & challenging. My bed might be the most comfortable bed in the whole world. I live in a wonderful community that a diet coke with pellet ice is just a 4 minute drive away and so is Chile's chips and salsa.  Life is wonderful.  Couldn't be more thankful...


The end...

2 comments:

Sara said...

i love the final picture of you in your bikini. you are rockin' that bikini, serious. happy birthday sis! no one would ever guess that you are almost 40. love you!

Diana said...

You are a very young 40, and I'll bet you'll be a very young 70. Keep smiling and enjoying your very exciting life! We love you! Love that tan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews