Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love me my kiddos!

One of their favorite things.. PAINT

Another of their favorite things: having a sleepover together

Going to Grandma Jeanne's house for the Superbowl

My two sweet precious toddlers who think they are super cool with their glasses.

My children..
Make life so much fun each day,
so many messes each day.
So much laughter, a few cold showers,
a lot of happiness when I look at them
(especially when they are asleep)
 
I would not trade being a mom for ANYTHING 
in all of the world.

I especially love being a mom to my 
sweet children.

Even during the most exhausting times, 
I recognize that these are the best times!

Love you Maddie, Tanner, Luke and Sadie Grace!

2 comments:

Sara said...

i love your four little (well two big and two little) munchkins!

Diana said...

You are a great mom and your kids are wonderful! Love you all so much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews