Sunday, April 4, 2010

Gospel Doctrine by Luke

As part of our Easter Sunday, I asked Maddie and Tanner to come up with some scriptures or questions relating to Jesus Christ and his resurrection. They then wrote down their questions and we put them in plastic eggs and we hid them around the house for Sadie and Luke to find. After the scramble to gather their eggs, we met up on our bed to open them and discuss our Savior's resurrection. The second egg contained a question from Tanner...

Me: "The question is 'Where were the savior's apostles when he was resurrected?'"
Luke: "I know, I know!!"
Me: "You want to answer, Luke? OK. Where do you think they were?"
Luke: (no hesitation) "Canada?"

2 comments:

Diana said...

How sweet -- that was a great idea you had.

shortandsweet said...

Just had to let you know that this made me laugh out loud.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews