Tuesday, May 25, 2010

NEW REVLON MODELS







This is the only way I can make dinner sometimes.  Maddie pulls out her make-up and starts working her magic on the toddlers to keep them quiet and still and out of the kitchen.  I toil away as Maddie transforms my children into something very troubling.  Sadie now has her own make-up set.  What was I thinking?  She ends up covered in it, and then of course, I am covered in it.  But, when it is 5:00 p.m. and you have a hungry family waiting for some food-well, a mom does what she has to do.  I am fine with a sticky-faced, smoky-eyed, hooker-lipstick-wearing 3 year old girl and a cross-dressing 4 year old boy pulling up their barstools and saying a prayer on the food.



1 comment:

Sara said...

luke's smokey eyes go great with his pink shirt. can't wait to see you this weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews