Friday, June 4, 2010

Funny Trampoline Pictures





I think the trampoline is one of the most
glorious of inventions..

Right up there with Diet Coke

And the fact that I can sip my Diet Coke
while watching my children jumping
on this magical device
is just too much..

I know, I am easy to please.

I love these pictures.
Sadie and Luke caught in mid-leap
or mid-fall, so funny.

I especially love the one of Sadie where she looks like
her face has fallen and can't get up.
She unluckily got my stretchy skin.
She is gonna love that when she is 40.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews