Monday, December 13, 2010

LAZY

Could I love online shopping more?

No-I don't think I could.  

I am officially done with Christmas.  No more presents needed, thanks.

Love that I didn't move any part of my body except my fingers and LIKE MAGIC, my Christmas was done.  It seems a bit like cheating.  Pretty soon, we are going to be living like the humans in WALL-E.  Robots and computers running our world.  Sitting in a recliner, sipping a smoothie. 

Won't that be fabulous.? I hope someone invents a hovering recliner soon.  I may actually hover myself over to the grocery store and get some real milk for my family.  Well, actually, I probably wouldn't.  I would send my futuristic robot servant to the store for milk. 

Oh, wait.  I realized that Todd is like my own version of a WALL-E robot.  He has made all of my dreams come true- gets me real milk, puts gas in my car, fixes my disposal when I try to put too much stuff down it, etc.. I just need to get him busy on inventing the hovering recliner so my life will be truly complete and I can be fully LAZY all day long.  I don't think that is asking too much of my true love robot.  

HOLD THE PHONE! I just recognized that my life is not as full as I once thought.  I don't have a robot who will wrap all of my online presents that will soon arrive on my doorstep- crap!!  That is above Todd's capabilities-I tried that one Christmas.  Never again. I guess until I get my "wrapping presents" robot, I will have to depend on my sister-(daughter)-wife, Maddie.  

Yah! Disaster averted!

Once again, my life is complete.  


Me on vacation in a few years. Isn't it great.



2 comments:

Sara said...

maybe you can find a hovering recliner on line and when you do, please order me one. thanks.

shortandsweet said...

I did some of that online shopping too- it is wonderful!!! You are right though- no one will wrap the gifts but ME. Oh well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews