Thursday, December 23, 2010

There's no place like HOME


Thank you "Wonderful Wizard"!!

Yep, we are home! He was released about 10:30 a.m. and he was so excited to be going home. I am a little nervous because now instead of nurses, doctors and IV pulls keeping him in bed-- I will have to be up to that challenge. Actually, I don't think it will be that hard because right now he has the strength of a newborn babe...

We have a MD appointment at 5:00 p.m. tonite with his regular MD and will get him up to speed on what has been going on so he can take over following Todd's progress. We also have to go to the hospital outpatient lab on Sunday to get another CK draw to make sure his numbers haven't increased since going home.

Christmas hasn't even happened and I feel EXHAUSTED!! But without the help of my friends and family I would have melted along time ago!!


What a world! What a world!



2 comments:

shortandsweet said...

I am so glad that everyone is home! You are right...there's no place like home. I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas together.

Sara said...

so so so glad that you are home!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews