Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Update





So this mornings update was not encouraging. Todd's kidney function is not improving like they would like and we will not be going home today and we were told possibly we could be here for Christmas. So not a happy day. No jokes today. Can't tease, can't mock. Just kind of sad right now. Please pray that we will be patient and accepting and that we can keep it together and that our kids stay safe while I am taking care of Todd.

5 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

Oh man. I wish I could be there to help you out. Your family is in our prayers!

Jenny and Brett said...

As we speak Luke's playing with a fire truck and singing "Bingo was his namo" and Sadie is playing princess doctor with Haylee (G rated, I promise). I'll take good care of them, no worries! Just let me know if you need my help tomorrow. We'll be home again all day. You're in our prayers!!

stacy said...

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers! Jenny, you are seriously the best neighbor ever! I always know I can count on you. And shannie-- I wish you did live here! We could have some fun (when one of my family members isn't in the hospital!)

Christie said...

Stacy! What can I do to help? I will drive tonight, so don't worry about it. What else?

Jen said...

Stacy,

Please let me know if I can bring you guys dinner on Thursday. I know Julie is bringing you dinner tomorrow, so I can help you out on Thursday. Also, if you need help with the kids, I can have them play over here. Let me know if I can help in any way!

Jen Hedman

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews