Sadie Grace is 4!!
Our little princess is growing up and I am sure in a year or two
will be OUR QUEEN, no longer just princess.
Sadie Grace,
4 years ago today..
You were all warm and squished up and then..
BAM... you were thrust into a cold, noisy world
where your family waited anxiously for you to arrive.
You were as perfect then as you are now.
Only tinier.
You couldn't hold up your head, or even communicate with me.
But NOW
you can..
- say your ABC's
- count to at least 50
- get dressed and undressed by yourself (which you do at least 3 times each day)
- go potty by yourself
- sing and dance and run
- feed yourself (unless it is broccoli)
- ride a 2 wheeler (OK, not a 2 wheeler, but a 2 wheeler with training wheels)
- sit through a movie without me taking you out for a potty break or just cause you are being naughty
- play the IPAD like you are some crazy miniature Geek Squad person
- answer the phone and the door
- put on your shoes and coat
- WARM MY HEART EACH AND EVERY DAY WITH YOUR EXPRESSIONS OF LOVE AND THANKS ("I yuv you so much mommy. You aw da best mommy in da whole world. I yuv you more dan du sky is taw--i love you more than the sky is tall)!
Luke showing Sophie some love.
Sweet girl on our Mommy and Me date for breakfast today.
We went to Kneaders and had sourdough pancakes.
FYI- I would have made her pancakes at home but did you hear I am living out of boxes?
As you can see, Sadie got her own makeup for her birthday.
She spent at least 30 minutes putting on her face before we could leave for breakfast.
For her birthday she received false eyelashes..
I mean, are you kidding me?!
Holy crap, I am jealous of my own daughter.
![]()
2 comments:
happy birthday sadie, you beautiful girl!! We love you!
I wish you still lived by us...there aren't that many little girls Lissa's age...they are all boys! And I love SADIE!!!
Post a Comment